- n something having the property of being analogous to something else
- a of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- The Analog Girl She claims the Bee Gees as an influence, and is strictly digital, not analog.
- High-quality analog-to-digital converters (even ones that come with decent software) can be found anywhere from $120 to $200.
- In analog the host's voice sounded warm, almost soothing, while in digital, it sounded harsher and crackly.
News & Articles
- County in the process of updating antiquated radio system
As analog radio systems become more obsolete with each passing year, Carroll County took steps this week to update its aging technology with a state-of-the-art digital radio system.
June 22, 2013 - Carroll County Times
- Commit To Buy Analog Devices At $35, Earn 7%
Investors considering a purchase of Analog Devices, Inc. (NASD: ADI) stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $44.91/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the January 2015 put at the $35 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $2.45. Collecting that bid ...
June 21, 2013 - Forbes
- Embedded Flash MCUs leverage ARM® Cortex(TM)-M0+ processor core.
Featuring 12-bit analog and internal oscillators and up to eight 16-bit timer/counters, Atmel® SAM D20 series comprises 14 devices, available in 32-, 48- and 64-pin package options, with 16–256 KB Flash memory. Standard features, in addition to Atmel Event System, include capacitive touch support for button, slider, and wheel capability and proximity sensing. Each device includes 4–6 ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Jim Leach in Hartford Courant
Part of it is political parties are a distant analog to families and you really hate to step outside a family environment,Leach told The Associated Press in an interview.
- Keith Jackson in Earthtimes (press release)
The acquisition of Catalyst Semiconductor will add to our high gross margin analog and mixed-signal product offerings for the digital consumer and wireless end-markets,said Keith Jackson, ON Semiconductor president and CEO. "Catalyst...
- Jeff Zucker in SiliconValley.com
Put simply, Zucker said, "We don't want to replace the dollars we were making in the analog world with pennies on the digital side."