digital : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a displaying numbers rather than scale positions
- a relating to or performed with the fingers
- a of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits
- PTI Digital 2000 Buyer's Guide .
News & Articles
- Digital Check Announces the SB900 Cheque and Document Scanner at CIAB in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Digital Check Corp , a provider of desktop check scanners and remote deposit capture technology to the financial industry worldwide, announced the SB900, a ne
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Digital Media Graphix to acquire Bluegill Creative
Digital Media Graphix has signed a letter of intent to acquire creative marketing firm Bluegill Creative from Pershing Yoakley and Associates.
June 12, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Digital Realty Trust Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Digital Realty Trust, Inc.'s 7.000% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: DLR.PRE) were yielding above the 7% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.75), with shares changing hands as low as $24.40 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 6.39% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock ...
June 12, 2013 - Forbes