- v make amendments to
- v to make better
- v set straight or right
- a of legislation
- s modified for the better
his amended ways
- When my accountant realized I would need to file amended returns, he suggested addressing another matter I had raised with him earlier in the year: whether the use of a car service .
- Renumbered and amended by Constitutional Convention of 1938 and approved by vote of the people November 8, 1938; further amended by vote of the people November 6, 1945; November 3 .
- For their part, NATO countries hold that the amended version required that Moscow withdraw troops from Moldova and Georgia, which it hasn't completed, and refuse to ratify until .
- Jamie Dimon in Financial News Online US
As a candidate, Senator Obama said that he wanted all the Bush executive orders reviewed, and decide which ones should be kept, and which ones should be repealed, and which ones should be amended. And that process is going on. It's been... John Podesta http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podesta&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5UkUSde1VnvGfTjzG75M5veU2FQ Times Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5124827.ece&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHZiMP7C0JdY0xPYVLuM0SUghWl3g Nov 10, 2008
3280 4589 amended We believe the amended terms are fair to all sides and reflect the value and risks of the Bear Stearns franchise," said Jamie Dimon, chairman and chief executive Officer of JPMorgan Chase, "and bring more certainty for our respective...
- President Bush in RTT News
The Senate amended that bill in ways I can support,Bush said Thursday in a statement released by the White House.