always : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r at all times; all the time and on every occasion
I will always be there to help you
always arrives on time
there is always some pollution in the air
- r without variation or change, in every case
he always arrives on time
- r without interruption
- r at any time or in any event
you can always resign if you don't like it
you could always take a day off
- r forever; throughout all time
we will always be friends
I shall treasure it always
I will always love you
- Asked "Why is March 22 New Year's Day in Persia?", a bland Palace official characteristically replied last week "Because it always has.
- I always wanted to read and do intellectual things.
- And as always, she did it genuinely, without any kind of speculation or personal agenda.
News & Articles
- Hulu: Always in Jeopardy, Still the Same Hulu
The Hulu that you’ve come to know and love is in danger. But then again, it’s always been that way. Although the streaming video site just reached a milestone of one billion videos watched over a three month period, a recent story by The New York Times describes Hulu’s future as “nebulous.” With the service now up for sale, some potential buyers want to preserve the status quo of free, ad-based ...
June 24, 2013 - Techland
- Former judges can't always use judicial title, board rules
Once a judge doesn’t mean always a judge. With few exceptions, a former judge may not continue to use a judicial title, according to an advisory opinion released today by the disciplinary arm of the Ohio Supreme Court. “Former judges may not use judicial titles while practicing law, engaging in law-related or other business activities, working in government or other public sector positions, or ...
June 24, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch
- Always Watching
ALWAYS WATCHING is the third of Chevy Stevens’s string of stand-alone novels, though there is a bit of a tenuous connection that cleverly links all three. More on that in a moment. This latest work is a bit different from its predecessors in both pacing and tone.
June 21, 2013 - Book Reporter
- Jens Stoltenberg in Salon
These are separate individuals that are responsible for criminal acts,Stoltenberg said. "It is always bad to judge a whole group of people from what individuals are doing and that is independently of what group these people belong to."
- Elena Kagan in Big Government (blog)
The Supreme Court is a wondrous institution,Kagan said. "But the time I spent in other branches of the government reminds me that it must always be a modest one - properly deferential to the decisions of the American people and their...
- Corey Feldman in CTV.ca
Feldman said Haim's death marked the "tragic loss of a wonderful, beautiful, tormented soul, who will always be my brother, family and best friend."