ever : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r at any time
did you ever smoke?
- r at all times; all the time and on every occasion
ever hoping to strike it rich
- r (intensifier for adjectives) very
she was ever so friendly
- She is terrified to be talking to the first foreigner she has ever seen, more so because she is painting a negative picture of her country.
- MidnughtRyder asks: Were you ever discriminated against on a ball team? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:: Not that I know of.
- It's 7707, when everyone from Vegas gamblers to Hollywood celebs hope the lucky numbers will make them lucky in love.
News & Articles
- Due to the ever increasing work-load,
Due to the ever increasing work-load, Oak Ridge Metal Works is looking for a qualified Sheet Metal Fabricator that fabricates sheet metal parts from shop drawings using shears, rolls, press brakes, punch presses, & other sheet metal equipment.
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Reflector
- Merion hosts second ever Open champions dinner
For only the second time ever, past U.S. Open winners gathered at Merion for a champions dinner Tuesday night, much like the one at the Masters each year.
June 12, 2013 - The Golf Channel
- Friend Request: Ever visit Facebook and realize there's...
Ever visit Facebook and realize there's not nearly enough Curbed going on? That's easily fixed! Head over to the Curbed NY Facebook page and hit "Like." Our top stories will show up in your Facebook feed, like magic. And hey,...
June 11, 2013 - Curbed New York
- Paul Goydos in Seattle Times
Standing over that last putt, I was probably as nervous as I've ever been over a putt in my life,he said. "The putt would have gone in a thimble."
- Barack Obama in CNN (blog)
It took him five paragraphs to say the serious words we have all known for weeks, but he needed to say: "This oil spill is the worst environmental disaster America has ever faced."
- Bertrand Piccard in Only Kent (blog)
Andre Borschsberg and Bertrand Piccard run the Solar Impulse team and Mr Piccard told journalists, "It's the first time ever that a [manned] solar airplane has flown through the night. That was the moment that proved the mission was successful, we...