never : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r not ever; at no time in the past or future
I have never been to China
I shall never forget this day
had never seen a circus
never on Sunday
I will never marry you!
- r not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
bringing up children is never easy
that will never do
what is morally wrong can never be politically right
- Who never holds a press conference on or in front of an aircraft carrier.
- A passenger on Flight 924 gives his account of the shooting and says Rigoberto Alpizar never claimed to have a bomb.
- I was never remotely close to Woody.
News & Articles
- Book Review: Never Stay Past Midnight - by Mira Lyn Kelly
Book Review: Never Stay Past Midnight - by Mira Lyn Kelly Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:00 pm, Sunday, June 9, 2013 A fun romance, easy to read, with likeable characters who you'll find yourself rooting for.
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- 'Granny Panties to Thongs' — it's never too late for love
Never mind if your panties look like pillowcases, there is still life left to live and love left to give.
June 14, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Never Hungover™ Launches Major Fundraiser on RocketHub
Beverage Industry's popular Never Hungover™ launches massive new fundraising initiative on RocketHub to help keep up with ever growing demand. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10822990.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- LeBron James in Xinhua
I can't say it was always in my plans, because I never thought it was possible,James added. "But the thins that the Miami Heat franchise have done, to free up cap space and be able to put themselves in a position this summer to have all...
- Elena Kagan in Washington Post (blog)
The Supreme Court, of course, has the responsibility of ensuring that our government never oversteps its proper bounds or violates the rights of individuals,she said. "But the court must also recognize the limits on itself and respect the...