- s tending to cure or restore to health
- A commission appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury held st year: "If, for the insemination of a wife with ner husband's semen, there is no practicable alterative to .
- He is not undertaking any dialogue with a reasonable dissente who might accept civil unions or some non-marriae alterative for gay couples.
News & Articles
- FINRA urges awareness of alternative funds
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority is urging investors to make sure they understand alterative funds before they invest in them. The industry watchdog issued a new investor alert Tuesday that ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Michael Bloomberg in Lower Hudson Journal news
It's clearly a good, software-driven device, but we're concerned about wideband area coverage, so that 3G (third-generation) or HSDPA (upgraded 3G) connectivity with the iPhone is something that we look forward to. Every product, every alterative,... Arun Sarin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arun_Sarin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHe_yJmgUsJoHJ4gigGQMcKB6KwkQ Red Herring http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.redherring.com/Article.aspx%3Fa%3D22919%26hed%3DVodafone%2BAirs%2BiPhone%2BConcerns%26sector%3DIndustries%26subsector%3DCommunications&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFGfQcr95Dtn8HHwh0eKaOSfUZJSw Jul 19, 2007
3034 4297 alterative We are not going to close down mass transit," Bloomberg said. "If it takes us to raise the fares to a level that really hurts people, the alterative of closing it down would be even worse. It's the responsibility of Albany to come up with a...
- President Bush in US Department of State (press release)
It makes a lot of sense for countries like China and India to understand the potentials of alterative sources of energy,Bush said. "I believe that Brazil and the United States have the capacity to help lead the way toward that better day."