altitudinous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s indefinitely high; lofty
- With such an altitudinous reception, who needs security officers? The original version of this story incorrectly stated that Benazir Bhutto was a presidential candidate.
- There is no August Song, and if there were one, it would be sung by Yma Sumac in an altitudinous register no one could hear but a dozing dog, who would cock not an ear, stir not a .
- Venetian by birth and rococo by temperament, the 18th century master loved to loft dangling goddesses, altitudinous angels and rafters of neck-craning cherubs.
News & Articles
- The Residences, Hopcat will benefit downtown E.L.
Cron Management is well underway to bringing an altitudinous twist to the typical East Lansing apartment with the construction of a ten story building. As construction continues, The Residences, 211 Ann St., are set to be completed by August just in time for fall move-in. Cron Management Manager and Associate Broker Julie Barrett-Horan declined to give detail on the progress of the construction.
July 18, 2013 - The State News
- Bob Ryan in Wall Street Journal
These are altitudinous stakes,writes Bob Ryan in the Boston Globe. "We're way beyond the Ichiro stage. : Do they now have a choice? Not really. They have made this commitment, and they must follow through. They will overpay Daisuke...