alsatian : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a native or inhabitant of Alsace
- n breed of large shepherd dogs used in police work and as a guide for the blind
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Alsace or its inhabitants
News & Articles
- Seguin boys golf takes 9th at Alsatian
CASTROVILLE — The Seguin High School boys golf team competed in the NISD Jay High School Boys Fall Invitational Golf Tournament Friday, Nov. 22 at the Alsatian Golf Club in Castroville and took home a
Nov. 27, 2013 - Seguin Gazette-Enterprise
- Elton John in Contactmusic.com
During a show at London's O2 Arena on Saturday, John said he would rather have his "c**k bitten off by an Alsatian (dog)" than watch the show, adding: "My balls too."
- Antony Beevor in Times Online
There was, for instance, the account by an Alsatian who had been forced into the SS,Beevor recalled. "He describes how one of his comrades, after some particularly savage fighting, decided to make a run for it and disguised himself in...
- Robert Parker in Washington Post
1999 Chapoutier Ermitage l'Ermite ($350; France): Parker described this wine as "the greatest expression of terroir I have seen outside of a handful of Alsatian Rieslings. . . . Drinking it is like consuming a liquefied stony concoction mixed with...