- a of or relating to the practice of allopathy
- Karen, the 1096 number that you refer to is about the number of graduates of allopathic medical schools who were US citizens and who chose primary care for their residencies.
- But the Texas State Medical Association created a committee to devise dignified and effective means for advertising for the great body of allopathic physicians.
- Still (he was originally an orthodox, allopathic physician), after serving in the Civil War, developed the principles of osteopathy.
- Akshay Kumar in Sify
Recalling the experience Akshay says, "There was panic on the sets. The blood just wouldn't stop. Everyone thought it was far more serious than it actually was. I was advised stitches. But I chose to use ayurvedic healing :I never take allopathic...
- Manto Tshabalala-Msimang in AllAfrica.com
When we questioned the Minister's close relationship with Rath in an article in April, Tshabalala-Msimang responded: "We cannot transplant models designed for scientific validation of allopathic medicine and apply it to other remedies. There is need...
- VS Achuthanandan in Thaindian.com (blog)
In case of kidney failure, heart problem and arthritis in animals, we are giving doses of homeopathy as a supplement to allopathic doses. Arthritis is a common problem in animals like pet dogs, monkeys and horses, and its encouraging to find that... Tusshar Kapoor http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tusshar_Kapoor&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHCBwzXCD1Q247MHk9j9mbBSizg8g Indian Muslims http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2007/aug/11/now_homeopathy_animals_too.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGGjNaj5R1oNgGfqAbn-HduFNDxKw Aug 11, 2007
2867 4021 allopathy Dr Usha Titus has been appointed as the project director and the new university would include allopathy, ayurveda, homoeopathy, siddha, and unani systems of medicine," Achuthanandan said.