aligned : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- v be or come into adjustment with
- v align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- v bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- a brought into agreement or cooperation on the side of a faction, party, or cause
- s in a straight line
pearly teeth evenly aligned
- The chatter from this class has been logical, based in polls and nonstop and it stems in part from the fact that many of those who have been spreading it are aligned with .
- The alternative, he said, is either a more draconian white regime or a Soviet-aligned revolution.
- This makes the aligned organization fiercely competitive and an ultimate high-performance entity.
News & Articles
- SEVHD Commissioner Guide for the Review of Proposals
The purpose of the presentation is to provide a framework for analyzing the proposals received to determine which responder is most closely aligned with the Southeast Voluisa Hospital District/Bert Fish Medical Center mission.
June 12, 2013 - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Kewanee's 'Summer of Sound'
Most people like bands of one sort or another. This summer, the stars have aligned to provide Kewanee with just about every kind of band music played, from The Spirit of Atlanta Drum & Bugle Corps to Lyle Beaver & The Brass Notes.
June 11, 2013 - Kewanee Star Courier
- Brooks Street surf contest makes a comeback
The swells aligned this weekend, and the Brooks Street Pro-Am Surfing Classic was held for the first time since 2010.
June 10, 2013 - Laguna Beach Coastline Pilot
- President Bush in 940 News
We are heartened by the fact that the Kosovo government has clearly proclaimed its willingness and its desire to support Serbian rights in Kosovo,Bush said. "We also believe it's in Serbia's interest to be aligned with Europe and the...
- Richard S Fuld in International Herald Tribune
We had a compensation committee that spent a tremendous amount of time making sure that the interests of the executives and the employees were aligned with shareholders,Fuld said.
- Manmohan Singh in Economic Times
Our regulatory and policy framework also needs to be aligned with the needs of the civil aviation industry to encourage serious investment in the sector. Our government is working to achieve these goals,said Mr Singh.