- a having the same or similar characteristics
all politicians are alike
they looked utterly alike
friends are generally alike in background and taste
- r equally
parents and teachers alike demanded reforms
- r in a like manner
they walk alike
- Since this story was published, it has emerged that the photo in Michael Jackson's Stasi file showing him at the Berlin Wall is actually a shot of a look-alike, hired by a German .
- And so, the brutal chess game between bomber and government came to an end as a family drama between two brothers, very much alike and yet different enough for one to give the .
- In the 20 years he has been designing the label, he has reinvented the jacket for society women and rap stars alike.
News & Articles
- Parker Days organizers expect 120,000 people
Kids and adults alike are counting the days until Parker’s most prominent summer blowout.
June 14, 2013 - Parker Chronicle
- Graduation season 2013
Graduation season is well underway, with kindergartners, high schoolers, college seniors and graduate students alike donning caps and gowns to celebrate their achievement. With their diplomas, graduates also get words of wisdom from a commencement speakers and a good excuse to celebrate. -- Lloyd Young ( 31 photos total ) US Naval Academy graduates throw their hats at the conclusion of their ...
June 14, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Kansas City Chiefs: Offseason Update for Matt Cassel and Other Former Players
COMMENTARY | The current focus for everyone in and around the Kansas City Chiefs organization is clearly geared towards preparing for their Week 1 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars. The front office, coaches and players--both mainstays and new faces alike in all areas--are eager to flush out whatever sour taste is left in their mouths from last season's 2-14 showing.
June 14, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports
- Robert Gates in TIME
Afterward, Gates said, "It is imperative that all of us taking part in these deliberations, civilians and military alike, provide our best advice to the President, candidly but privately."
- Barack Obama in 940 News
Obama says those sermons, now circulating on the Internet and television, "rightly offend white and black alike."
- Guy Hands in BBC News
We believe we have devised a new revolutionary structure for the group that will improve every area of the business. In short it will make EMI's music more valuable for the company and its artists alike,Mr Hands said.