- v give advice to
- v inform (somebody) of something
I advised him that the rent was due
- v make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- Ogunlesi urges demoralized bankers to stay in front of clients and advise them on non-deal-related matters like industry trends, a strategy that pays off once the deals return.
- But he learned enough to advise fellow villagers.
- Hailing from every corner of the globe, the cardinals are handpicked by the pope to advise and help him.
News & Articles
- Officials to discuss funding for flooding damages
Emergency services officials will be in northeastern North Dakota to advise local authorities how to apply for reimbursement for damages to public infrastructure that occurred from flooding in April and May.
June 13, 2013 - KVLY - KXJB Fargo
- Expat Savers Can Use Guaranteed Deposit Rates to Beat Bank Savings Rates
Pryce Warner International Group have over 40 years experience helping expat savers make the most from their money and advise that guaranteed deposit rates can help expats suffering stagnant savings rates due to the Bank of England’s low base rate. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/expat/savings/prweb10825925.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Spring field day set for June 27 at ISU research farm
CRAWFORDSVILLE — Farmers and those who advise farmers about crops will want to attend the annual spring field day for the Iowa State University Southeast Iowa Research Farm near Crawfordsville on June 27 beginning at 1 p.m. One of the features on the tour will be Virgil Schmitt’s presentation on “Crop Weather Outlook & How New Weather Stations Will Benefit Iowa Farmers.” Schmitt is an extension ...
June 12, 2013 - Mt. Pleasant News
- Linda Lingle in USA Today
I would advise ...... everyone to just go to sleep,Lingle said in a radio interview late Friday.
- Alan Rosenberg in BBC News
Screen Actors Guild president Alan Rosenberg said: "We will advise our members of their rights with respect to not crossing WGA picket lines and/or not appearing on programmes using non-union writers."
- Lindsey Graham in The Associated Press
Some preliminary competitors would introduce themselves the old-period kung fu way: the fist of one hand clenched firmly, the palm of the other wrapped on top, head slightly bowed, then saying, 'All the heroes here today, please advise and correct... Jackie Chan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Chan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGNyGHRMinAIlvIdPHm98vhVjqStQ Forbes http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/10/21/ap4242850.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFwYPB59JTNXdDQQjFbAp_G23ClyQ Oct 21, 2007
1629 2250 advised Congress needs to understand that statements like this at this point in time are ill-advised," Graham said. "People are making a decision who to side with. ...... The money in question is just as important to the war effort in my view as...