- (n) (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
- (n) elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- (n) a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- (n) a disposition to kindness and compassion
- (n) (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors
- (n) a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- (n) (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God
- (v) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- (v) be beautiful to look at
- So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
- "None of us are absent some regrets, senator," said President Obama at the funeral. "That's why we enjoy and seek the grace of God."on Jul 6, 2010 By: Barack Obama Source: Boston Herald
- Her Charlie's Angels co-star Kate Jackson said, "Farrah showed immense courage and grace throughout her illness and was an inspiration to those around her: I will remember her kindness, her cutting dry wit and, of course, her beautiful smile: when...on Jun 25, 2010 By: Kate Jackson Source: Twirlit