gracefulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- De Larrocha's style combined poetic interpretation, gracefulness and subtlety with technical virtuosity and remarkable focus, which enabled her to produce a beautifully layered .
- According to one account, Vlad remarked, "Oh, what great gracefulness they exhibit!" as he watched his victims writhe in their death agonies.
- Sauter is a strong believer in "letting emotions exhibit themselves" and says that he relies on the "gracefulness" and caution of his staff to keep the practice from becoming .
News & Articles
- Butterflies Go Free At Fall Brook School
STORY BY DIANE C. BEAUDOIN Beautification comes in all shapes and sizes, but one of the most beautiful sights is the gracefulness of butterflies in all their splendor. Fall Brook School has re-created a butterfly garden that now brings that beauty to the school. read more
June 12, 2013 - Leominster Champion
- Carlos Pena in New York Times
He's got incredible bat speed, yet when I see him swing it's like he's in slow motion,the Tampa Bay Rays' Carlos Pena said. "There's something about the gracefulness and smoothness of his swing that makes me want to be more in control of...
- Michael Scott-Joynt in Times Online
Dr Scott-Joynt said that, for people who were facing a difficult Christmas, this year "requires of us a real determination to treat each other with a mix of gracefulness, care and gentleness. There is a lovely word in the marriage ceremony -...
- Shannon Miller in Tehran Times
I think of it as the American style and the European style,Miller said. "Shawn's got that powerful physique and Nastia is long and lean and has got gracefulness."