girl girl /ˈɡɜrl/
- (n) a young woman
- (n) a youthful female person
- (n) a female human offspring
- (n) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- (n) a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
- It wasn't so long ago when a boy who liked a girl had two choices.
- This was not a girl who was ever going to grow up, he says.
- The parents of the British girl who went missing in Portugal are now under suspicion, but much about the case remains a baffling mystery.
- Sarah Murnaghan, a 10-year-old Pennsylvania girl with cystic fibrosis whose family fought to have her prioritized for adult organs, is getting a new set of lungs, her family told CNN on Wednesday.on June 12, 2013 Source: CNN
- Sarah Murnaghan, a 10-year-old Pennsylvania girl with cystic fibrosis whose family fought to have young children prioritized for adult organs, received new lungs Wednesday, her family told CNN.on June 12, 2013 Source: CNN
- The Girl Scout troops of Santa Paula and Fillmore are looking for ladies that were once Girl Scouts. To earn our silver badges we need to interact with the media. We have decided to make a book. In order to make it we must have stories.on June 12, 2013 Source: Santa Paula Times
Wiki Images for girl
- "I saw a girl who was trying to help her boyfriend out of the train, but he was dead," Zhang said.on Apr 29, 2008 By: Zhang Jun Source: FOXNews
- Her publicist Max Clifford said she would "be remembered as a young girl who has, and who will, save an awful lot of lives. She was a very, very brave girl," he said in a statement to media. "And she faced her death in the way she faced her...on Mar 22, 2009 By: Max Clifford Source: Reuters
- As for the Daily News story that said Clemens was 28 when he began in improper relationship with McCready, Clemens said: "Now, I have been accused of having an improper relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Nothing could be further from the truth....on May 5, 2008 By: Roger Clemens Source: USA Today