girlhood : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the childhood of a girl
- American girlhood ain't what it used to be.
- Before leaving she recalled girlhood days in Alabama: "Until I was about 20, summertime always meant Alabama to me.
- Any author who won the affections of Lizzie Skurnick in her girlhood should count her- or himself lucky.
News & Articles
- Woman makes nutritious food for pets with health problems
Colleen Berg, who has loved dogs since her girlhood in Lake Forest when a loyal Basenji named Jeff was always by her side, has a philosophy about feeding a human’s best friend. “The more real food they get, the more nutrition they get,” said Berg, 43, a resident of Wauconda, mother of five, former car salesman and, since 2011, entrepreneurial baker of healthy, nutrient-laden treats for dogs ...
June 20, 2013 - Lake County News-Sun
- Baby Haldar in BBC News
One day he caught me handling one of the books and asked me to read out the title,Ms Haldar told BBC Hindi Online's Alok Prakash Putul. "I was a bit hesitant. The book was Taslima Nasreen's Amar Meyebela [My Girlhood]."
- Cathy Young in Boston Globe
Cathy Young, a contributing editor for Reason magazine, wrote "Growing Up in Moscow: Memories of a Soviet Girlhood."