- n being characteristic of a girl
- Equating feeding with nourishing and deriding it as "a stereotypically female attribute," author Lois Frankel, a career coach, advised women to leave their girlishness in the .
- There is a hint of girlishness in the choice of some lightweight material on the album (MCG Curb), and her singing sometimes is closer to the full-throttle glottal attack of .
- She can accelerate from simpering girlishness to looming monstrosity with head-spinning -- possibly Oscar- winning -- speed.
News & Articles
- How to create Rodarte’s romantic braided hair with a rose bun
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Hair & hairstyles / Hairstyles Braided hairstyles are always in; 2013?s hair trends proving no exception. They’re relatively easy to do, they keep everything in place, and the can transform a look whether with their slick sophistication, their girlishness or their bohemian romance. And once in a while we spot a braid upgrade that truly captures our eyes and ...
Aug. 23, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Jeanine Basinger in USA Today
Her image wasn't just about youth. It was about giddy girlishness,Basinger says. "If you define yourself that way, you can't be a girlish, ditzy, middle-aged woman."