- n a youthful male person
the baby was a boy
she made the boy brush his teeth every night
most soldiers are only boys in uniform
- n a friendly informal reference to a grown man
he likes to play golf with the boys
- n a male human offspring
his boy is taller than he is
- n (ethnic slur) offensive and disparaging term for Black man
get out of my way, boy
- The sexual experiences of growing boys have not had much detached study.
- In his new book, Doing Anger Differently, Michael Currie explores what's at the core of boys' anger and lays out the dos and don'ts of the parental response.
- It wasn't so long ago when a boy who liked a girl had two choices.
News & Articles
- Boy's anthem sparks racist comments
An 11-year-old boy's rendition of the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA finals brought the usual appreciative applause Tuesday, but outside AT&T Center in San Antonio, his performance brought a darker reaction from some posters on social media -- and eventually an online backlash against their racist comments.
June 13, 2013 - CNN
- Boy asks City Council to save his home from erosion
A 10-year-old boy from Carrollton, Texas, addressed his town's City Council to ask that it help save his home from erosion. CBS-Dallas reports that Nick Harmla spoke about how, due to a crumbling retaining wall, his family's backyard has been steadily washed away by rain into a nearby creek. His neighbors' properties have also been [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Sideshow via Yahoo! News
- Boy on Bike Hit by Vehicle in Garland
A boy is being airlifted to a hospital after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bicycle in Garland, police said. Photo Credit: NBC 5
June 12, 2013 - NBC Dallas Fort Worth
- Paul McCartney in Telegraph.co.uk
Sir Paul McCartney, who dueted with Jackson in the early 1980s on Say Say Say, said : "It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be...
- Roger Federer in ABC News
It's not really one of those goals you set as a little boy,Federer told the Centre Court crowd during the trophy ceremony, "but, man, it's been quite a career. And quite a month."
- Kobe Bryant in Seyoh
This is by far the sweetest, because it's them,Bryant said. "This was by far the most difficult. I wanted it so bad, and sometimes when you want it so bad away from you. My boy picked me"