- n a youthful male person
the baby was a boy
she made the boy brush his teeth every night
most soldiers are only boys in uniform
- n a friendly informal reference to a grown man
he likes to play golf with the boys
- n a male human offspring
his boy is taller than he is
- n (ethnic slur) offensive and disparaging term for Black man
get out of my way, boy
- The Dooney boys, who come from the Magnolia Projects just west of downtown New Orleans, home of the slain rapper Soulja Slim, are old rivals of the 3'n'G (named for the .
- The sexual experiences of growing boys have not had much detached study.
- In his new book, Doing Anger Differently, Michael Currie explores what's at the core of boys' anger and lays out the dos and don'ts of the parental response.
News & Articles
- Boy's anthem sparks racist comments
An 11-year-old boy's rendition of the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA finals brought the usual appreciative applause Tuesday, but outside AT&T Center in San Antonio, his performance brought a darker reaction from some posters on social media -- and eventually an online backlash against their racist comments.
June 13, 2013 - CNN
- Boy asks City Council to save his home from erosion
A 10-year-old boy from Carrollton, Texas, addressed his town's City Council to ask that it help save his home from erosion. CBS-Dallas reports that Nick Harmla spoke about how, due to a crumbling retaining wall, his family's backyard has been steadily washed away by rain into a nearby creek. His neighbors' properties have also been [...]
June 12, 2013 - The Sideshow via Yahoo! News
- Boy on Bike Hit by Vehicle in Garland
A boy is being airlifted to a hospital after he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bicycle in Garland, police said. Photo Credit: NBC 5
June 12, 2013 - NBC Dallas Fort Worth
- Paul McCartney in Telegraph.co.uk
Sir Paul McCartney, who dueted with Jackson in the early 1980s on Say Say Say, said : "It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be...
- Roger Federer in ABC News
It's not really one of those goals you set as a little boy,Federer told the Centre Court crowd during the trophy ceremony, "but, man, it's been quite a career. And quite a month."
- Kobe Bryant in Seyoh
This is by far the sweetest, because it's them,Bryant said. "This was by far the most difficult. I wanted it so bad, and sometimes when you want it so bad away from you. My boy picked me"