- n a female human offspring
her daughter cared for her in her old age
- Striking back against a Girls Gone Wild culture, many fathers and daughters are choosing a much different path.
- Josef Fritzl has confessed to holding his daughter captive for 24 years and fathering her seven children.
- In 1984, when his daughter disappeared (into his dungeon), police did not question Fritzl's improbable story that she had joined a cult.
News & Articles
- Daughter follows in father’s footsteps through police career
James Mathis of the Longview Police Department and his daughter Jennifer Rhodes of the Arlington Police Department speak about good life choices. The pair discussed bullying, bike, school and traffic safety as well as the importance of behaving in school and getting an education.
June 17, 2013 - The Longview News-Journal
- My daughter feels she's too chubby for the pool
Q: My 14-year-old daughter's friends spend a lot of time at the community pool. She never wants to go and spends a lot of time in the summer at home alone. I think she doesn't go with them because she is chubby. How can I help her?
June 17, 2013 - The Morning Call
- South Africa's Mandela "doing very well" - daughter
South Africa's Mandela "doing very well" - daughter JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - Former South African president Nelson Mandela, who is being treated in hospital for a lung infection, is "doing very well", his daughter said on Monday. The 94-year-old anti-apartheid leader, who became South Africa's first black president in 1994, was rushed to hospital early on June 8 with a recurring respiratory ...
June 17, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- John Edwards in ABC News
In a statement released today, Edwards said, "I am Quinn's father. It was wrong for me ever to deny she was my daughter, and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me."
- Hu Jintao in TIME
I can't feel anything. I have no words,said Hu Yongcui, who did not pause in her search for her missing 17-year-old daughter. "I just want to go home. I just want to find my daughter."
- Steve Stricker in The Associated Press
I do a lot of family things, try to do some things with my kids,said Stricker, who has two daughters, ages 4 and 11. "I took my daughter fishing last week for a couple of days, just to try to get away from it and not play at all and not...