- s open wide
left the doors wide-open
- s lax in enforcing laws
a wide-open town
- Together they navigated by the stars and watched the great surfaces of the earth revealed beneath their wings: desert and forest and jungle and tundra, wild rivers and wide-open .
- And so here are some answers--frustratingly blurry and contradictory as they are--to some key questions in the wide-open case.
- In his wide-open rhetoric about what can be instead of what was, you see a hint of his mother's credulity.
News & Articles
- Firekeeper GC in Kansas is a Better Payoff than Oz
The rolling plains and wide-open spaces of Kansas seem to offer a nearly blank slate for great golf. But the secret to designing memorable courses involves an innate understanding of the land and how to work with it rather than forcefully manipulating it.
June 21, 2013 - Cybergolf National
- 2013 Toyota/Save Mart 350: Ambrose, Bowyer exchange friendly jabs
When Clint Bowyer won last year's NASCAR race at Sonoma Raceway it was considered a surprise by many because he wasn't exactly known for his prowess on road courses. But using deft driving and superb pit strategy Bowyer won the Toyota/Save Mart 350 over Tony Stewart. In doing so, he became the eighth different driver in as many years to win at Sonoma, highlighting just how wide-open road course ...
June 21, 2013 - SB Nation
- Woodbine: Checkered Past aims for first turf win in Friday allowance
ETOBICOKE, Ontario – Friday’s wide-open Woodbine feature could belong to the Sam-Son Farm homebred Checkered Past. She will compete without the optional-claiming tag of $75,000 in the allowance for 3-year-old fillies, which is scheduled for a mile on the grass.
June 19, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Phil Mickelson in Lewiston Sun Journal
To play steady and to withstand some tough holes the way Graeme did and to come out on top, he played some great golf,Mickelson said. "It was a wide-open tournament. Many guys had a chance. And it made for kind of an exciting US Open, I...
- KJ Choi in The Associated Press
This course, it looks like it's wide-open fairway, but in the teeing ground, in the mindset, you look right, look left, either way is very tough,Choi said. "And you can't stop in the bouncing, so you're very scared on the tee shot."