- n someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- n a buzzing or hissing sound as of something traveling rapidly through the air
he heard the whiz of bullets near his head
- v make a soft swishing sound
- But the Web owes much of its existence to Philip Emeagwali, a math whiz who came up with the formula for allowing a large number of computers to communicate at once.
- Hochstein is a whiz on our Apple Macintosh computer design system.
- Ask a wheelchair-bound ham operator, poor Indian farmers and an expat son worried about his ill dad Russian Internet whiz CNN's Jill Dougherty looks at some of Russians making a .
News & Articles
- Steve Wozniak: NSA leaker Edward Snowden ‘is a hero because this came from his heart’
Computer whiz Steve Wozniak is more than a little distressed...
June 26, 2013 - MacDailyNews
- Scottie Pippen Allegedly Punches Out Fan
Scottie Pippen was known as a defensive whiz in the NBA, but he may have gotten a little too defensive Sunday night. The former NBA star and Michael Jordan sidekick allegedly punched a fan outside a restaurant in California this weekend, knocking the man out. Pippen was questioned by police Monday, but has so far not been arrested or charged with anything. Reports claim Pippen punched the man ...
June 24, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- The Huckabee Report - Now Online!
Are you the next big country star? If you think you have what it takes then you can still enter the Texaco Country Showdown. There are no age limits on the contest. All contestants must do is fill out an entry form and turn in a two minute audio clip of themselves to Whiz Media Group.
June 24, 2013 - WHIZ News Zanesville
- Joey Porter in TSN
I was looking to play for a West Coast team and I know everything Whiz is about,Porter said. "He had me over there in Pittsburgh for eight years so I don't have to be blindsided by some new coaches and trying to wonder how I fit. I know...
- Yogi Berra in Newsday
The Phillies were a good club on a surge, the Whiz Kids. We had a pretty good club too,Yogi Berra said in a statement released on Monday. "Our starters were [Allie] Reynolds, [Ed] Lopat, [Vic] Raschi and Whitey [Ford] was a rookie. That's...
- Bill Parcells in San Diego Union Tribune
You can't look at it like, 'Well, gee whiz, we're near the end of the line.'Parcells said. "We're trying to improve as we go here and play our best football, which I think we are right this minute."