- v breathe with difficulty
- s relating to breathing with a whistling sound
- Sure, you can leave the stock market wheezing with one word about higher interest rates, but .
- Brazil's economy is wheezing again this year, and angry voters around Latin America are protesting a decade of capitalist reforms.
- But while the list of triggers that set off bouts of wheezing and shortness of breath (allergies, pollution or strenuous exercise, for example) are well known, it's still not clear .
News & Articles
- Why Asthma Can Be Difficult In Summer
More than 25 million people – nearly a third of them children - are known to have asthma. The lung disease causes recurring periods of wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing – all of which can be more troublesome on ozone alert days in summer. Dr. Stephen Mueller with Methodist Charlton Medical Center explains why in this week’s edition of Vital Signs.
June 17, 2013 - KERA North Texas
- Kim Kardashian and Kayne West welcome 1st child 5 weeks earlier than expected
Ugh! Another Kardashian to keep up with! Saturday afternoon the famous Kardashian sister and her rapper boyfriend welcomed a baby girl into the world. 32-year-old Kim reportedly gave birth at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles with ‘Yeezy’ wheezing …
June 17, 2013 - CW39 NewsFix
- Vitamin C may be beneficial against exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
Vitamin C may substantially reduce bronchoconstriction caused by exercise according to a meta-analysis. Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction -- formerly called exercise-induced asthma -- means the transient narrowing of the airways that occurs during or after exercise, which can cause symptoms such as cough, wheezing and the shortness of breath.
June 13, 2013 - Science Daily
- Mike Duncan in Chicago Sun-Times
On the day Barack Obama hoped to unite his party after wheezing over the finish line and claiming the Democrat nomination, a jury in his hometown of Chicago convicted his longtime friend and fund-raiser Tony Rezko of multiple felonies,...
- Kobe Bryant in USA Today
I was still able to get to the basket,Bryant said. "It just felt good to play. I haven't played in a long, long, long time. On certain plays I was wheezing a little and I didn't have the lift on some shots. "
- Simon Price in USA Today
The April 13 show in Birmingham "should never have happened," critic Simon Price wrote. "Her voice, seemingly about an octave deeper than the Whitney who sang the hits, is ragged and raw. ...... Between songs, wheezing and panting and...