- n the act of hitting vigorously
- v beat with force
- v propel or hit with force
whang the ball
- v attack forcefully
whang away at the school reform plan
- Did you know that a Wichita musician named Gage Brewer was the first to whang an electric guitar in concert? Of course you didn't.
- Last fall Boyer turned out a few panels, had his lanky boss whang at them harmlessly with an ax, was overjoyed when Ford gave him the go-ahead for a complete car.
- The truth is in plain old Texas language that the American people finally, and definitely, have their bellies full of this New Deal Communist conglomeration and all their whang .
News & Articles
- Video: Classixx: "All You're Waiting For" Featuring Nancy Whang
Los Angeles production duo Tyler Blake and Michael David, better known as Classixx , have shared the video for their Nancy Whang (formerly of LCD Soundsystem)-featuring Hanging Gardens highlight "All You're Waiting For" . The clip, directed by Tim K and produced by Urban Outfitters , stars Whang as she lives the high life on her private boat. She also has a chilly encounter with Blake and David ...
July 15, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Matthew Hoggard in Sydney Morning Herald
When we find him (the culprit) we're stringing him up by his um ...... ding dang dos, and we're chopping 'em off,Hoggard joked. "I just close me eyes and whang it down anyway so there's not much planning to do with that. It's just...
- Jeff Thomson in Sydney Morning Herald
I don't worry about any of that technical bullshit,Thomson replied. "I just run in and go whang!"