- v shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- Some of the comments on YouTube make you weep for the future of humanity just for the spelling alone, never mind the obscenity and the naked hatred.
- Read your high-tech stock portfolio and weep.
- We nurse one another, romance one another, weep for one another.
News & Articles
- 'The Newsroom' Season 1 on home video
Aaron Sorkin's "The Newsroom" is a by-liberals-for-liberals shindig. But the left need not weep, wail or gnash its teeth in guilt.
June 14, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- For Iranian politicians, public weeping can be a virtue
Ali Akbar Velayati, the former foreign minister of Iran and one of several candidates in this week's presidential election there, recently released a campaign video that might have been seen as a touch too personal even in the U.S. political context, where personality and performances rule all. The video showed him sitting in a darkened theater, weeping over archival footage announcing founding ...
June 14, 2013 - Washington Post
- Joe Ritenour: A Loudoun life lived
As the skies weep over Northern Virginia, friends, family and associates mourn the loss of local attorney, entrepreneur and life-long Loudoun resident Joe Ritenour.
June 10, 2013 - Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Tom Brokaw in 570 News
Brokaw noted that Russert had a large wooden sign in his office that read: "Thou Shalt Not Whine," which Brokaw then supplemented with "Thou shalt not weep or cry this morning. This is a celebration."
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
We do not weep for him today because of the prestige attached to his name or his office,Obama told the friends, dignitaries and Kennedy family members seated in the majestic basilica in Boston. "We weep because we loved this kind and...
- Mr Blackwell in International Herald Tribune
From Streep you could weep,Blackwell said. "Her beauty of a career cannot be denied, but that beast of a wardrobe is pure mother of the bride."