- n a slogan used to rally support for a cause
our watchword will be `democracy'
- n a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group
- Caution in India may be a watchword considering the global recession and Wal-Mart's blemished track record overseas.
- While inclusion is the watchword for today's disabled Americans, social isolation remains a painful problem.
- For parents, the watchword is poor but honest.
News & Articles
- Gray/NG grads told to be self-sufficient
LEWISTON — Perseverance was the watchword Saturday night at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee as 122 seniors in the Gray/New Gloucester High School class of 2013 took the stage and collected their diplomas.
June 16, 2013 - The Lewiston Sun Journal