villainous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s extremely wicked
a villainous plot
a villainous band of thieves
- Greed was good to villainous Gordon Gekko in Wall Street.
- Over 18 novels, starting with 1970's The Blessing Way, he portrayed the Navajo with good traits and bad, as heroic and villainous, just as novelists had written about people of .
- Incredible as it sounds, Anderson's own immune system seems to have held the villainous virus at bay.
News & Articles
- Harry Lennix Discusses His Role in ‘Man of Steel’
*The new Superman film is almost in theaters, and it features one hell of a cast. Zack Snyder’s “Man of Steel” features Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/ Superman, the villainous General Zod, played by Michael Shannon, Superman’s father, Jor-El, portrayed by Russell Crowe, Amy Adams as Daily Planet journalist Lois Lane, and Laurence Fishburne as [...]
June 11, 2013 - EURweb
- The First Epic Trailer For 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug' Shows The Dragon
The first trailer for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is here and we get to see the villainous dragon. "The Hobbit" returns to theaters December 13.
June 11, 2013 - Business Insider
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Jane Lynch
Known to Glee fans as the villainous cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, this openly gay actress just announced her divorce from wife Lara Embry. Here are five things you may not know about Jane Lynch.
June 10, 2013 - ET Online via omg!
- Nawaz Sharif in Reuters India
I want to tell the nation that it should stand up to this lawlessness, to this judgment, to this unconstitutional judgement, to this villainous act by the president of this country, Zardari,Sharif told a news conference in Lahore.
- Mark Hamill in Los Angeles Times
They always give these villainous parts to my friend Malcolm McDowell,Hamill said, as he discussed several development projects on his slate that could start a new chapter for him, including a role as a creepy neighbor in a thriller called...
- Nicolas Sarkozy in International Herald Tribune
The truth is that these hoodlums first of all acted for villainous and sordid reasons - money - but they had the belief, and I quote, 'that Jews have money,'Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy told French lawmakers Tuesday, citing a statement...