- s extremely wicked
- No one could deter him from carrying out his nefarious threat of pulling the government down if he was not given a ministerial post.
- Mr Wilson denied any involvement in the sleaze and said it was Mr Black's nefarious campaign to sully his reputation.
- Security cameras are too often used for nefarious and unscrupulous purposes.
News & Articles
- What If The NSA Tracked Your Emotions?
Last week, in Your Computer Is Watching You: AOL Rolls Out Emotion Tracking, I described how YouEye and other firms could use the webcam built into your computer to measure your emotional reactions to videos. There's nothing nefarious about this program - the participants in the video testing explicitly opt-in
June 19, 2013 - Forbes
- Suspicious money colored by leaking marker: Lakewood Police Blotter
A pizza delivery driver told police a customer had paid for her food with cash stolen in a bank robbery June 15, but the incident turned out to be a much less nefarious circumstance.
June 19, 2013 - The Sun Post-Herald
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon' and watch the promo
brightcove.createExperiences();From the folks behindreality stalwart "Big Brother," 16 "die hard" adult campers will check in to USA Network's "Summer Camp" on July 11. The nefarious group will put down stakes at a lakeside retreat in Big Bear, Calif. to face off with each other in over-the-top classic-game inspired competitions. As contestants get sent home from camp along the way, the ...
June 18, 2013 - Zap2It
- Pervez Musharraf in New York Times
In a statement reported by Reuters, Gen. Pervez Musharraf, the Pakistani president, said, "We will not allow elements which want to sabotage the ongoing peace process to succeed in their nefarious designs."
- Jerry Brown in Las Vegas Sun
You have these dangerous foreign drug dealers using cuddly stuffed animals as a way to cover their nefarious operation,California Attorney General Jerry Brown said. "They must have been good at teddy bear sales."
- Matt Blunt in International Herald Tribune
We're not saying it is definitely a crime scene, but we are treating it as if it is and trying to determine if the fire was set by somebody who had a nefarious motive,Gov. Matt Blunt said.