- s violating accepted standards or rules
a nasty unsporting serve
- Still, he considers it unsporting, and sometimes destructive, for cursers to pick on physical characteristics.
- When Pakistanis find something unjust or unsporting, they like to say, "It's not cricket.
- Pafro, you can't just go around using their own signs against them, that's unsporting.
- Fernando Alonso in ABC Online
Alonso told Radio Marca that Schumacher was "the most unsporting driver with the largest number of sanctions in the history of Formula One".
- John Kosmina in The Age
I've just seen the list and everyone got booked for unsporting behaviour,Kosmina said. "Does that mean trying to tackle is now unsporting in the game? I don't know, I'm confused. I don't really know what the rules are anymore."
- Tommy Raudonikis in Melbourne Herald Sun
It's an absolute disgrace,Raudonikis said. "He shouldn't even be allowed back in the country. They should send him straight back to New Zealand. I can't forget what he did to the Bulldogs. It was dreadful and unsporting. No one should go...