- s not firmly fastened or secured
- s without financial security
an unsecured note
- Miller said the former idea would amount to an "interest-free, unsecured cash advance from taxpayers' funds.
- Instead, I got online via the unsecured wireless networks of my neighbors.
- That's because credit card debt unlike mortgages is unsecured.
- Doug Parker in Hartford Courant
Our proposal would have provided substantially more value to Delta's unsecured creditors than the Delta standalone plan,Parker said.
- Stephen Harper in Globe and Mail
It is a very serious mistake - regardless of who the minister is, regardless of personal life - to leave classified documents in an unsecured location,Mr. Harper said in announcing Mr. Bernier's resignation.
- Tim Roemer in Washington Post
In a statement Friday, Roemer said, "Far too many WMD components remain unsecured around the world, at a time when the threat from terrorists and extremist groups continues to grow."