- s without financial security
- The remaining $350 million in unguaranteed debt was also converted from 90-day term notes to an extended term loan calling for installment payments stretching into 1981.
- As such it was: 1) the biggest unguaranteed credit ever extended to a planemaker; 2) tangible evidence of Donald Douglas' faith in the future.
- In the tight-money market, banks and lending institutions have increasingly passed up FHA-backed loans to get the higher interest rates on unguaranteed mortgages.
News & Articles
- Matt Barnes finally gets paid appropriately on new deal with Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers needed depth behind new wing acquisitions Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick , and they quickly moved to find it by bringing back Matt Barnes on a three-year deal worth about $11 million. The final year is unguaranteed. It's about time Barnes was paid appropriately for his services. Despite being a useful player on five different teams since 2006-07, Barnes had never received ...
July 7, 2013 - SB Nation
- Rockets don’t have enough cap room to give Dwight Howard a max contract
The Rockets do not have enough cap room to give Dwight Howard a max contract. They could waive all four of their players with fully unguaranteed contracts – Greg Smith, Patrick Beverley,Tim Ohlbrecht and James Anderson – and they still wouldn’t have enough cap room. If Howard chooses Houston, perhaps as early as today, the…
July 5, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProBasketballTalk