- a morally offensive
an unsavory reputation
an unsavory scandal
- s not pleasing in odor or taste
- They turn out to be en route to oblivion, a passage that brings them up against the desert, the Arabs, the French colonizers, a very unsavory motherson combination and their .
- Even by the standards of Afghanistan's warlords, Dostum has an unsavory reputation.
- To many, it's no surprise that glamorous K-pop has an unsavory side.
News & Articles
- Keystone Pipeline being built to bring in foreign oil directly from Canada
Purdue students may see a reduction in gas prices in the near future, but through possibly unsavory means.
June 12, 2013 - The Purdue Exponent
- An exasperated Tiger Woods discusses Sergio reconciliation
Your browser does not support iframes. It's been almost a month since the spat between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia at The Players Championship at Sawgrass. Of course, Garcia made an unsavory comment to keep the controversy alive a couple … Continue reading ?
June 11, 2013 - NBC on Yahoo! Sports via Yahoo! Sports
- Biomechanics experts at SMU team with Mark Cuban to research phony falls in basketball
( Southern Methodist University ) Biomechanics experts at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, have teamed with Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to study the unsavory practice of player flopping in basketball and other sports. Athletes engage in dramatic flopping to create the illusion of illegal contact and bait officials into calling undeserved fouls on opponents. Cuban-owned Radical Hoops ...
June 7, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in FOXNews
It's a combination now, of economic conditions that are not working for the majority of Americans, and unsavory practices that are undermining the dream of home ownership,Clinton said.
- Nancy Keenan in RTT News
Let's hope Verizon has learned a lesson today: citizen participation in democracy is neither 'unsavory' nor 'controversial,'said NARAL President Nancy Keenan in a statement Thursday.