unsaved : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- Especially request your unsaved friends to attend .
- Exploded the London Daily Express: "It seems almost an intolerable thing that the vessel should be visible for hours and yet the crew remained unsaved.
- We have so many polls that give different figures about how many go to church and synagogue, how many are saved and unsaved.
- Brandon Wayne Hedrick in Dallas Morning News
I pray for everybody that believes in Jesus Christ in heaven and I pray for the people that are unsaved, that they will accept Christ because they know not what they do and will accept Christ one day,Hedrick said in his final words. "I'm...
- George Clooney in International Herald Tribune
Among the unsaved people on earth, what is the prevailing image of Christians today? It's not the dedicated and inspired work of our missionaries. It's not the great preaching of Billy Graham or others who inspire people. It's the image of... Jimmy Carter http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvgCuAi1KzrhIeWzdOkOZTr2npBA BP News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp%3FID%3D27292&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGzMOfwJ01_wtW_tMcD19apv-VgXQ Jan 31, 2008
105810 139067 unsavory The policy of not talking to them because they're unsavory hasn't been very effective," Clooney said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "So my hope is that having a conversation with this man can somehow further movement...