- s in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- Even today the General Land Office does not know exactly how much unredeemed Valentine scrip is still in circulation, though the amount is supposed to be small.
- Before Warsaw's rabbinical court, to which orthodox Jews carry their disputes, one Aaron Taplitzky, modest building contractor, appeared last week with an unredeemed promissory .
- Moore's ferocity is totally unredeemed, therefore totally riveting.
News & Articles
- Supreme Court Says State Can Keep $6 Million In Unclaimed Bottle Deposits
The state Supreme Court Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling that would have allowed beer and soft-drink distributors to recover about $6 million in unredeemed bottle deposits that the state made them hand over under a 2009 law that revised the landmark "bottle bill" past three decades earlier.
Aug. 13, 2013 - Hartford Courant