- a not arranged in order
- s not arranged in order hierarchically
- A little girl tugs petals from a daisy, counting them in the meandering, unordered way of a child just learning--until she is drowned out by a louder count, one that culminates in .
- Squeaky described the tribe's radically unordered life: "You could say it's a nonsense world of Alice in Wonderland, but it makes a lot of sense.
- I fear it is simply not the case that in the profuse and unordered public expression of today the best views tend to prevail.
News & Articles
- BBB has alert about publishing company
The Better Business Bureau has an alert to share with area businesses about a publishing company sending invoices for unordered subscriptions.
Oct. 8, 2013 - KSDK St. Louis
- Hardy Myers in KOHD
Everything about this company's method of operation appeared to violate Oregon's laws,Myers said. "Customers from different areas of the state complained about misleading activities, ranging from mailing residents unordered products with...