- a lacking in magnanimity
it seems ungenerous to end this review of a splendid work of scholarship on a critical note"- Times Litt. Sup.
- a unwilling to spend
an ungenerous response to the appeal for funds
- The ungenerous would say he had a great presidency but was not a great man.
- So you may take it as gossip gospel that Princess Margaret made the ungenerous observation quoted in the film that Diana was even "more irritating dead than alive.
- Michael Carrera, who eight years ago founded a highly successful % teen-pregnancy-prevent ion program in Harlem, deplores the "ungenerous, unforgiving" nature of some abstinence .
News & Articles
- Exchange student survives Southern comforts
Many of you have asked how things went with our Ukrainian exchange student. Most of you have added, “You don’t seem like the type to do something like that” leading me to wonder if I seem particularly ungenerous and clannish. Ha! The joke’s on you. Things went hunky dory, as they say in Ukraine. OK, no, they don’t.
Nov. 6, 2013 - The Charlotte Observer
- Malcolm Turnbull in The Canberra Times
It was like listening to a speech by a communist party general-secretary extolling the virtues of the dictatorship of the proletariat at some rally,Mr Turnbull said. "It was incredible. It was graceless, it was ungenerous and it showed a...
- Ed Gillespie in Los Angeles Times
Not to be "ungenerous or self-centered," said White House Counselor Ed Gillespie, but he thinks some people overestimate Karl Rove's importance.
- Adriano Galliani in Sportinglife.com
Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport: "It is ungenerous of the San Siro crowd. They have been spoilt.