- a not furnished with funds
an unfunded project
- And politicians are dusting off their unfunded mobster museums, waterslides and other pet projects for rebranding as shovel-ready infrastructure investments.
- His researchunfunded by any official sources and assisted only by his dedicated studentsreached the startling conclusion that chloramine, which is used to minimize the amount .
- And GM's agreement to fund the United Auto Workers' voluntary employee beneficiary association (VEBA) thus getting a $50 billion unfunded liability off its books might then .
News & Articles
- Editorial: $100 million bill for medical care defies solutions
Actuarial studies show the city carries a $100 million unfunded liability for future health care costs -- but one-time ambitions to pay it off are long gone, and rightly so.
June 12, 2013 - The Record Searchlight
- Unfunded mandate bill passed by state Senate
A bill that would stop future new unfunded state mandates on struggling local governments and school districts passed the state Senate on Monday.
June 11, 2013 - The Corning Leader
- Horizon donates $15,000 to Boys & Girls Club
MICHIGAN CITY — Horizon Bank has donated $15,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Michigan City through their Horizon Cares program. The money will go towards supporting the unfunded costs of all day summer program and regular after school programming through the 2013 Annual Campaign – “Great Futures Start Here.”
June 11, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- President Bush in Washington Post
Unless we act, we will saddle our children and grandchildren with tens of trillions of dollars of unfunded obligations,Bush said. "They will face three bad options: huge tax increases, huge budget deficits or huge and immediate cuts in...
- Alan Greenspan in NewsMax.com
There is still a very large unfunded capital requirement in the commercial banking system in the US, and that's got to be funded,Greenspan says.
- Arlen Specter in Forbes
Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., said "there have not been sufficient efforts at discussions" between lawmakers and White House. "We cannot leave the troops unfunded in the field. That just can't be done. And Congress is not in a position to...