- s not liable to failure
the unfailing sign of an amateur
an unfailing test
- s always able to supply more
an unfailing source of good stories
a subject of unfailing interest
- s unceasing
unfailing good spirits
- No one travels lighter than Reacher: as the London Telegraph described him, "his only possessions are a folding toothbrush and an unfailing moral compass.
- Dugas' charm proved unfailing: he sweet-talked the man into having sex again.
- For 46 years, he has shown unfailing patience and compassion toward the Chinesewho still occupy Tibetand has steadfastly opposed the use of violence to settle the issue of .
- Cardinal Angelo Sodano in New York Times
With this spirit today we gather around you, successor of Peter, the bishop of Rome, the unfailing rock of the Holy Church of Christ,Cardinal Sodano said.
- Jacques Rogge in SI.com
Keba Mbaye was one of those men whose humanity and charisma mark you for life,IOC president Jacques Rogge said in a statement. "His devotion to the Olympic movement and its values was unfailing. We have lost a great man."