- s showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality
unflagging pursuit of excellence
- s unceasing
- And that has given Suzuki his third and greatest role as an unflagging and highly effective environmental champion.
- It is acted out by balloon-breasted models and actors with unflagging erections, then rented for $4 a night at the corner video store.
- At 24, Evelyn Waugh proclaimed his unflagging aversion to 20th Century technological civilization in a learned, nostalgic study of those 19th Century enemies of technology, the .
News & Articles
- Virginia City to display art from Wally Cuchine collection
The Comstock History Center presents Wally’s World: The Loneliest Art Collection in Nevada, featuring 35 pieces of art from Wally Cuchine’s collection. Known for his unflagging commitment to and support of artists, as well as his unswerving faith that the art and artists of Nevada [...]
June 13, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
I've said that we need to reset or reboot the relationship there,Obama said. "Russia needs to understand our unflagging commitment to the independence and security of countries like a Poland or a Czech Republic. On the other hand, we have...
- Jeffrey Katzenberg in USA Today
I have been willing to put myself in any number of potentially humiliating situations in order to demonstrate my unflagging appreciation of his talent,Katzenberg said. "We were delighted when he came to us with his wonderfully funny...
- Rick Perry in Houston Chronicle
She inspired generations of Americans with her graceful strength, unwavering commitment to family and keen sense of social justice,Perry said. "Her unflagging efforts to beautify our highways and byways are a lasting legacy, through which...