- a not used up completely
an unexhausted well
- The Besant Society believes that children born on the Pacific Coast, Canada and Australia (or other fresh, unexhausted lands) are creatures of a new, sixth race, capable of .
- Thereupon, his patience unexhausted, he gathered up his burnoose, and with appropriate words, since the mountain would not come to him, he went to the mountain.
- The Phillies could muster just a single unexhausted arm after the catfight with Houston, Rookie Bob Walk, 23.
- Michael Chertoff in CTV.ca
The president has been unambiguous in his mandate that we leave no stone unturned, and leave no efforts unexhausted in proceeding to do whatever we can to rescue people and alleviate suffering,Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said...
- Perry Farrell in Net Music Countdown
But Farrell added, "Unexhausted is our virtue. We are taking Lollapalooza back and plan on rebuilding and recreating the festival in surroundings more conducive to the cultural experience we've become known for."