- r in an uneven and irregular way
- r in a ragged uneven manner
- r in an unequal or partial manner
profits were distributed unevenly
- This is made more difficult by NASCARs incredible speeds and the fact that weight shifts unevenly between the tires, but here are the three basic ways that drivers can control .
- But while mocking his opponent on a few occasions, which reflected his acute disrespect for Obama, he did so in an insufficiently sharp and detailed manner and unevenly worked .
- Offense: While mocking his opponent on a few occasions, which reflected his acute disrespect for Obama, he did so in an insufficiently sharp and detailed manner -- and unevenly .
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: TrendSights Report: Widening Inequality - Opportunities at the Extremes of the Consumer Landscape
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4fz46/trendsights) has announced the addition of the "TrendSights: Widening Inequality" report to their offering. Globalization and economic development have created unevenly distributed wealth that is being consolidated at the top tiers of society. Such domestic income inequality is changing consumer ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Editorial: Out of proportion
A new report that found racial disparities in marijuana arrests is the latest evidence that our drug laws are unevenly enforced and need to be revamped.
June 10, 2013 - The Gainesville Sun
- Gazette.Net: Rain (tax), rain (tax), go away
As every weather watcher knows, rain falls unevenly across the state. That’s why meteorologists use phrases like, “scattered showers” and “50 percent chance of rain.” Unfortunately, Maryland’s infamous “rain tax” falls just as randomly upon Maryland’s beleaguered taxpayers.
June 7, 2013 - Gazette.net