- r to the same degree (often followed by `as')
they were equally beautiful
- r in equal amounts or shares; in a balanced or impartial way
they split their winnings equally
deal equally with rich and poor
- Only one apartment, Flat B, had an equally weighted mix of pros and cons, thus representing the best choice.
- He takes it absolutely for granted that all people are equally deserving of respect, and also the flip side, that all people are equally deserving of condemnation if necessary.
- And the truth is, Hong Kong's claim to internationalism is as equally proven by the demographics of Tsimshatsui, as the tip of the Kowloon peninsula is called, as it is by anything .
News & Articles
- Accel Partners putting another $100M toward big data apps
Accel has launched its Big Data Fund 2, a followup on the equally large fund the venture capital firm started in November 2011. Rather than seeking products that target data scientists, it wants those targeting business users.
June 18, 2013 - GigaOM
- Biographic Account Shares Ron Player’s Life as a Wandering Geologist
“Under Different Skies” is an equally interesting and inspiring memoir that recounts the author’s journey through life. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/RonPlayer/UnderDifferentSkies/prweb10839473.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Intel Leaker Edward Snowden Attacks NSA's Distinction Between Americans And Foreigners
Debate over the National Security Agency's spying powers has long focused on its potentially unconstitutional spying on Americans. But as NSA leaker Edward Snowden reveals more of his motives to the public, it now seems he's equally critical of the NSA's legal core mission: practically unlimited spying on foreigners.
June 17, 2013 - Forbes
- Samuel Alito in The Associated Press
In the majority decision, Justice Samuel Alito wrote that the Second Amendment right "applies equally to the federal government and the states."
- Chris Dodd in National Post
I'm very aware of my present political standing here at home in Connecticut,said Mr. Dodd, 65. "But it is equally clear that any certain prediction about an election victory or defeat nearly a year from now would be absurd."
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in CBS News
In the elections, voters had different tendencies, but they equally believe in the ruling system and support the Islamic Republic,said Khamenei, who is Iran's ultimate authority.