- a unsuitable for drinking
- In May, a blue algae outbreak on picturesque Lake Tai in Wuxi city rendered tap water for 80% of the local families undrinkable for a week.
- Like many Zanesville area residents, he couldn't drill a well because the surrounding coal mines have contaminated the water, rendering it undrinkable.
- I also learned that you can make and apparently sell some truly disgusting wine: six of the bottles I tried with a dozen friends were unanimously deemed "undrinkable.
News & Articles
- The Morning Line, June 19: My 30-something list
As Paul Daugherty continues to sip on an undrinkable Keystone Light somewhere in a remote area of the United States, we move along this week with TML guests. ‘Tech God’ Nick Hurm, who currently has 19,307 emails in his Outlook, takes over today. Coffee – check. Gummy vitamins – check. Regret for staying up until ...
June 19, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer