- n any liquid suitable for drinking
- a suitable for drinking
- Africans are expected to face a severe lack of food and drinkable water by the end of the century.
- Urine can be used to produce phosphorous and nitrogen and clean, drinkable water.
- Ashley Judd mixes in the greenroom at a U2 show with Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway scooter and an aborning machine that makes even the filthiest water drinkable.
News & Articles
- Annual paddle tour of Yadkin River under way
An annual event designed to raise awareness of the Yadkin River is continuing with a fundraiser. The 4th Annual Tour de Yadkin is sponsored by Yadkin Riverkeeper. On Saturday, the event hosts its annual Paddle-A-Thon to raise money for fishable, swimmable and drinkable water.
June 22, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- OC to Get More Drinking Water From Waste
A so-called "toilet to tap" system that takes human wastewater and turns it into drinkable water is undergoing a $150 million expansion, keeping Orange County home to the world’s largest water purification syste... Photo Credit: Flickr credits: Titanas / Joe Shlabotnik
June 17, 2013 - NBC Los Angeles
- Christie Whitman in Miami Herald
Other than climate change, the most important issue we face is water,said Christine Todd Whitman, who directed the EPA from January 2001 to June 2003. "More than 40 percent of our streams and waterways are not fishable, drinkable or...
- Wen Jiabao in CNN International
I hope that you continue your efforts to make sure all measures are taken to guarantee that people can have safe and drinkable water, and so that we will not allow any interruption to the water supply again,Wen, speaking through a bullhorn,...
- Mark Twain in See Magazine
Mark Twain said it best: "There are people who strictly deprive themselves of each and every eatable, drinkable, and smokable which has in any way acquired a shady reputation. They pay this price for health. And health is all they get for it. How...