- s supported from above especially in a vehicle having springs attached to the axle from below
- s having a lower part projecting beyond the upper
- s having a low center of gravity; built low to the ground
- Africa's underslung, caf-au-lait Basenjis ("bush things") are no exception.
- Charles Gates Dawes walked his Chow dog Chung along the Olympic's promenade deck, puffed his underslung pipe.
- They took home memories of flashing, underslung, overpowered sport cars roaring down the straightaways at 130 m.