- a with hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level
- r with the hand swung below shoulder level
throwing a ball underarm
- In the two current studies, researchers collected underarm secretions from seven men and women to test further the effects of pheromones.
- He tickles the underarm of a teammate before tip-off for good luck.
- Aluminum salts in antiperspirants plug the sweat ducts dotting your underarm and essentially block much of the perspiration from escaping.
- Kevin Sheedy in The Age
Eventually you will (have to legislate),Sheedy said. "You wouldn't want it to happen in a grand final. If it's a full-on flood then you're asking for trouble. It's sort of like the underarm bowl isn't it? You either wait for it happen or...
- Sam Loxton in Sydney Morning Herald
Trevor Chappell had rolled his underarm delivery along the ground, like a lawn bowl,Loxton said. "Someone should have told him that if he was going to deliver it underarm, he should land it at least halfway up the pitch. It should have...
- Tony Greig in Courier Mail
He spat the dummy,Greig said. "He didn't even try to hit the thing for six. We had practised for years in England because we knew at some stage someone would bowl an underarm. For him to not run down and let it hit his toe and pop up and...