undamaged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not harmed or spoiled; sound
- Members of the recovery team raced to the apparently undamaged Soyuz 11, unfastened the hatch and swung it open to assist Cosmonauts Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov and .
- When WWII ended the United States had the only undamaged industrial power in the world.
- Says Aymad, a tunnel digger who wears a Palestinian kaffiyeh wrapped around his head: "The Israelis destroyed dozens of tunnels, but many more are left undamaged, and as long as .
News & Articles
- Crews working to get more Colorado fire evacuees home
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Firefighters are working to get more people back into their homes after authorities lifted evacuation orders prompted by the wildfire near Colorado Springs. Crews on Sunday were extinguishing hot spots to protect undamaged homes in Black Forest from flare-ups. Meanwhile, utilities were working to restore ...
June 16, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Royal Gorge fire moving away from populated area
CANON CITY - The Royal Gorge Bridge is so far believed to be undamaged and intact and firefighters have made some progress in battling the Royal Gorge Fire that continues to burn here outside the city, according to the Forest Service and local officials. At a 9 a.m. Read more on Colorado Springs Gazette
June 12, 2013 - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Donovin Darius in Sun-Sentinel.com
There aren't many players in the NFL who are undamaged when it comes to injuries,Darius said. "Just about every player has had something wrong at some point."
- David Richards in Motorsport.com
I think I was the one person who was undamaged by it quite frankly,Richards said of the summer events that saw Button declare he intended to leave BAR for Williams next year. "I'd rather it had never happened but I came out as cleanly as...