- v release
uncork his anger
- v draw the cork from (bottles)
uncork the French wine
- Feminists and social conservatives might not want to uncork the champagne just yet, however.
- At $25, Select Brand's battery-powered corkscrew was both cheap and useful, taking only seconds to uncork a bottle of Chardonnay in our tests.
- While investigating the crime, the police uncork the sensual secrets of upper-caste life in the French wine country.
News & Articles
- Uncork Barrington back, with 48 new wines to sample
The ninth annual Uncork Barrington will be held 6-10 p.m. Friday, July 12 in the North Lot of the Barrington Metra Commuter Parking Lot. The event will have 48 different wines to sample, tastings of food prepared by local restaurants and live music.
July 8, 2013 - Daily Herald
- CPL All-Star Game showcases dominant pitcher, power hitter
Baseball all-star games are meant for this: The league's most dominant pitcher facing the most powerful hitter. Rear back and uncork your best fastball. Dig in and take your best cut.
July 6, 2013 - Daily Press
- Dan Gelber in MiamiHerald.com
It's sort of absurd to uncork champagne,said state Sen. Dan Gelber, a longtime critic of the state's school system. "By every study we're a dropout factory."
- David Ludwig in Houston Chronicle
It's too soon to uncork the champagne,said David Ludwig, an expert on childhood obesity at Children's Hospital Boston who co-wrote an editorial accompanying the new research. "We're not out of the woods by any stretch. Even if the rates...
- Jon Kitna in SF49ers.com
I've never been around a person that can throw the ball as firmly and as accurately as he can with as quick of a release,said Kitna. "He looks like he's in a situation where he'd be lucky to get a five yard throw off and he can uncork a 20...