- v lend moral support to
- v make secure underneath
undergird the ship
- Others will have their ideas and goods ripped off, in a culture where intellectual-property rightslet's put this charitablyare not yet fully accepted as a vital undergird to .
- It may be a chronic war of low-intensity interventionspolice actions on humanitarian grounds, to undergird states in which law has collapsed, or against terrorism.
- I want to set the principles that I believe have to undergird the achieving of those goals and I want to set forth the different means of realizing them, and then really .
News & Articles
- Questioning the Underlying Structures of Property and Power is “Off the Table”
Yves here. The Real News Network interview below with Vijay Prashad, a professor of international studies at Trinity College, is part of a series that examines the power dynamics that undergird our economic system. Unlike most interviews, this one is more ruminative. Rather than trying to deliver some key observations to viewers, this one is more intended to help people recognize that they have ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - Naked Capitalism
- Collin Peterson in Grand Forks Herald
This is a safety net to undergird production, it's not about us in Washington deciding how big a farm should be,Peterson said.
- Katharine Jefferts Schori in Episcopal News Service
What you gather in this place will inform and undergird the rest of your ministries, in church and out,Jefferts Schori told the incoming students. "And, God willing, you will find challenge enough here to keep you restless for the rest of...