- a not of a Christian faith
- Our present lack of national spirit is due also in part to a vast amount of well-meant but mistaken and misleading and really unchristian teaching about peace.
- At 80, South Africa's Daniel Malan, the grim old Christian preacher who built the word apartheid (apartness) into the symbol of unchristian racial intolerance, summoned his .
- But, "so unchristian a spirit could never survive such a luncheon; and besides, now that the danger is over, Hearst is almost friendly once more.
News & Articles
- Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:00 am
The third time definitely wasn’t the charm for Guy Barr and his Marshall Christian football team in 2012. Unfortunately, we often let unnecessary and really unimportant and unchristian things rob us and hurt us. Crosses are hard to bear, or survive. Dying to self is difficult.
Aug. 1, 2013 - The Marshall News Messenger
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR
After reading in the paper how shockingly unchristian our city is treating the homeless, instead of helping them, and how the Harcourts contributed to the stranded couple recently, I just want to compliment Kevin, Donna and their group for what they are accomplishing with the Project Love trailer and all their assistance to the homeless.
July 31, 2013 - The Galt Herald
- Archbishop Drexel Gomez in The Bahama Journal
Quite apart from the stated government policy of penal rehabilitation, it is simply unchristian for us to inflict any form of barbarity upon human beings,said Archbishop Gomez, in his charge at the opening of the 106th session of Synod at...
- Mark Haddock in BBC News
...of them, Trevor McIlwrath - who later described himself as a former CID officer who handled police agent Mark Haddock - told the court Mr Baggott was adopting an "unchristian attitude to officers who have suffered throughout their...
- Harry Reid in Salt Lake Tribune
I think some of the most unChristian-like letters, phone calls, contacts I've had were from members of the [LDS] church, saying some of the most mean things that are not in the realm of our church doctrine or certainly Christianity,Reid said...